CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 4, 2010

Hello

I dropped some new projects off at the store this afternoon. Unfortunately, I think the store's closed until Tuesday for the long weekend, so you'll have to wait until then to see all of the new stuff I dropped off. :) Can you wait that long? No? How about a little preview then? LOLYou can't really tell in the picture of my layout, but I put some red streaks in my daughter's hair earlier this summer. Her and I went to visit my sister, and I got some cute photos of her.

That Tim Holtz photo negative ribbon? Yeah, on my second roll already. Love that stuff, have used it over and over and over. I've seen red and white twisted twine all over the Internet scrappy sites lately. I don't have any, but I do have red string, and white string, and when twisted together, it looks like the twine I've been coveting. :)

I *heart* my butterfly punch too. I tried out my newest Tim Holtz stamps on a packing tag, and punched out the butterfly. A little bling for the body's center, and it's so cute!! And yup, what's one of my layouts without buttons?See this metal bookplate? I've been hoarding it since Kari opened her store. It was one of the first purchases I made from her. It's from Basic Grey...not sure if they're still available or not. There were several in the package, and I have one left. One. I covet the silliest things, really. Cause it really does look better when I've used it on a page, rather than letting it collect dust on my scrappy table.
Ok, that's it for now. Enjoy. Have a good weekend. See ya soon!
~RonniH.
and don't forget to check out my stuff at the store next week! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment