CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 7, 2010

A year of challenges.....

Here's your latest challenge my scrappy peeps! Use cork on a layout! And this isn't a hard challenge at all, cause there are some great cork accents that you can pick up at the store. I'm pretty sure they're by Pink Paislee (Kari, or anyone, let me know if I'm wrong on that) I can see the packaging in my head, but not quite sure of the brand, not that it matters!! See that cute bee accent? Cork. Yep. Looks cute too doesn't it?
Here's a better picture... ^
I've used up some of the new Tim Holtz tissue tape. And some of his stamps on some manilla tags punched into circles. An older 6x6 sheet of 7 Gypsies paper. Plain 'ol white paint on the background, painted with a (old) credit card. Some ink splatters. Staples. Letter stickers from Jilly Bean. A date transparency from My Little Yellow Bicycle. You know, nothing too fancy, but kinda fun.

So, off with you to scrap with cork. It's fun. Best of all, it's easy. :)
See you again soon! ~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment