CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 20, 2010

A year of challenges

lol, K, obviously I jinxed myself. Sorry, totally slept in this morning. But! I'm here! And I have a new challenge!!So here you are! Make a layout WITHOUT USING PATTERNED PAPER!! Yep! You can do it! This one used Tim Holtz' tissue tape, some old rub-ons, a tag that's been stamped and some buttons.That tape, what can I say? I've used so much of it lately!! The stamps on the tag are 2 different ones, a grunge and a swirly stamp as well. Some sprayed ink too. Easy stuff, really.

Most everything shown can be picked up at the store. There's a sale going on while Kari's away. Just saying. lol This layout isn't that hard to duplicate either. :) I have a thing for kraft cardstock too, at the moment. Love it paired up with the red. It suits me.
So go on! Have fun, see you soon!
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment