CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 19, 2010

Ferris wheel photos

So it occured to me the other day that I had photos I wanted to show you, and haven't yet. Remember when I was at Cornfest and I said I took ferris wheel pictures and they turned out kinda cool? and I wanted to show you? Well, my bad that I haven't yet.Seriously, they're so cool. I had to use a tripod. The exposure time itself isn't that long, like maybe 5 seconds? But oh! The lights!
and then I realized I could move my lens, and zoom in and out while it was "filming" the picture.
These pictures are full of awesome, don't you think?
This one is my favorite of them all, that star shape, too cool! I hope to be back tomorrow morning with a challenge for you. Cross your fingers I don't sleep in! lol
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment