CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 26, 2010

Finale!

Please forgive me, for I came down with a bit of a cold this weekend. I have more to show you of what I accomplished, but I'll save that for later this week.
This is Tammy's response to the challenge of 3 ribbon: I love that Basic Grey paper! The flower is so neat in real life too.After she finished, I challenged her to do up a canvas. I really wanted to do one too, but it just didn't work out. The photos don't do it justice. She misted, and painted over masks, made beautiful butterflies and flowers. Once she has a family photo on there, it will be gorgeous!
So if you played along with us this weekend, thanx so much. I really had fun and can't wait til next time. Hopefully I won't have a cold!
See you guys all again soon!
~RonniH.

1 comment: