CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 31, 2010

A year of Challenges

I found this layout on Studio Calico's blog the other day, and I love it. I love the design, I love the background, everything. But most especially, I love the little pictures.
So your challenge today is to use little pictures. For my layout, I finally succumbed to my daughter's begging to having our photos taken at the photo booth in the Park Place mall. She's been asking for like, forever, to do that with me. I have allowed her and her friends to waste $4.00 on little pictures in the past, but I never wanted to. She talked me into it this summer, and I don't know why I hesitated for so long. It was pretty fun! And in true tradition, I got two pictures to keep, and so did she.
I was really inspired by much of the layout. I love the stars. Love the tag. So I cut out some stars out of cardstock, and traced around them with black ink, and added some buttons. I stamped a Tim Holtz quote onto the tag, and inked the edges. Added some 7 gypsies stamp sayings to it too.
My favourite part was finding little buttons from Basic Grey in my stash that matched nearly every hue found on the patterned paper. Buttons always make me smile, and I'll use any excuse to use them.So have fun with your little picture challenge. It doesn't have to be photo booth pictures, by the way. Wallet size ones will work, or crop a larger picture to something that will work. Detail shots are always a favourite of mine.
Have a good day, have fun scrapping! ~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment