CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 23, 2010

almost the weekend...

The weekend is almost here!! Got plans?? Tammy is coming over to my house for a weekend of scrapping! We plan on having a few challenges for you at home, so check in regularly! It's not Mexico, but it is scrapping! If you live in Taber, give me a shout out, stop by and visit with us for a bit!

So I wanted to show you another layout that I completed not long ago. I traced around chipboard letters for the title, letting them overlap slightly. I stamped little butterflies, dragonflies, and flowers (from Maya Road) onto bandage tape. I love that artisan shape that I cut out of polka dot paper too. Nothing fancy, but I hope you look forward to scrapping this weekend, I know I am!


See you all again soon!
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment