CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 25, 2010

Next challenge

Here are the results of our sewing challenge:
My mom did this great one of the rye field. She made some french knots and back stitched the stems of the stamp right onto her layout. She pre-punched her holes with a paper piercer.

This looks so cool in real life, the pictures don't do it justice.
Tammy also stamped her title on her canvas cover and stitched the letters. There's a faint outline of the stamp that gives a beautiful shadow effect.
And my version? To show you how simple it can be, I sewed on some buttons. Easy peasy and quick!

Up next is another challenge: Fabric!! On your layout, on your project, cards, whatever, surprise us! And don't forget to post below to enter your name to win a fabulous scrappy prize! We can't wait to hear from you!!
~T.A.R.

2 comments:

  1. Love the stitching on the fabric pocket Tammy!! And like the placement of the butterflies...i have some Jenni Bowlin butterflies I need to add to a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sewing ladies! Makes me want my craft room back so I can get busy. Love the rye field layout!!
    Michelle Appleton

    ReplyDelete