CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 15, 2010

Year of Challenges

I appologize for the delay of this challenge...it's been one of those weeks!

So how brave are you? I think it's time we challenged you to scrap about someone very very close to you...YOU! I would like to see a layout on your hobbies, be it scrapbooking itself, photography, knitting, painting, reading, sports, bird watching, rock climbing, whatever it is you do, scrap it!
If you and I have ever met, you probably already know that I love to have a camera squashed up to my face. I'm far more comfortable behind it than in front of it. I will take any opportunity to whip out my camera, and have and will, take 300 photos of the EXACT. SAME. THING. *grin* It just makes me happy.
So about a month ago, on a day when the sun actually shone this summer, I was out in the rye field taking pics of my mom and dad and daughter, and my mom got these photos of me. And the only one I was aware of her taking is when I'm looking at the camera. I get a little focused sometimes, lol.The Basic Grey paper couldn't have been more perfect to use. Love that Tim Holtz tissue tape. And see this cute little chick brad (from Basic Grey) How cute is that??

This challenge doesn't have to be complicated, but just try it! Have fun! See you again soon!
~RonniH

No comments:

Post a Comment