CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 14, 2011

WOW What a weekend!

Be sure to check the photos on Embellished's Facebook page. We got a ton of them from our weekend in Edmonton at the retailer's convention - including TIM HOLTZ!

It was an amazing weekend - lots of new products, lots of new paper lines from old favourite companies, great classes and ideas, tons of inspiration from all the instructors and companies via class and make and take projects.

Watch for new and exciting projects and classes coming soon!

Now - for the moment you have all been waiting for.....TIM HOLTZ! What an amazing guy. Seriously witty and one of the most inspirational teachers I have had. As most of you know, I never really got into his products. They intimidated me. I have used a bit of grunge board here and there - but simply painted.

OMG the 2 classes that we took had me down and dirty with Tim. I learned alcohol inks (both colour and metalic), the new paint daubbers (both regular colours and the metalics), grunge, used his dies, distressed inks, the ink tool, stamping (and his new stamps!), resist, his new distressed stains and the list goes on. When we left the classes we were inked, happy and inspired. I can not believe how much we learned in those 2 classes. AMAZING! Thank you Tim! I may have just converted to use a bit more of this and challenge myself to step outside of my comfort zone :)

~~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment