CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 24, 2011

what is Meem's up too!!!




Well the first picture is of a quote I just liked. I love to travel and think its very sweet. The second is an inspiration mini album i got from Ronnie. The third is a picture of my next months kit being started. And fourth is also a picture of the kit inspiration too. The fourth picture is my favourite. This silly hat was bought for Prestin by my mother from the sally ann. Prestin just loved it. Seems it has made quite a journey with our family and all kids who see it just fall in love with it. To me or anyone else its just a hat, to Prestin its more then a million bucks!!!!. Keep an eye on the blog. Well seems its bedtime for this Meem's. But not before I dont have some scrappy happy!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment