CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 31, 2011

March Kit inspiration from tammy

Hey everyone!!!!!! first off let me apologise for missing one of my censored words in my last post.....I even read the thing over 3 times ...but missed that one...so sorry!!!!

I hope that u all have had a great week and looking forward to the weekend..i know i am..been a busy week!!!! well on with the show...here is what i did with my march kit...enjoy!!!!



this is my card...a quick simple hello to a friend. I hand cut the
flower and glossied some of the details.

I had these pics for a year just waiting for the right paper to come along.
I took the chipboard rings and wrapped the ribbon around to make my
own embellishments. rubbons are from hambley from my own stash.

I still need to get a pic for this one about my weight loss journey, this is also one of the journal prompt pages i did. Painted and inked the chipboard circles.


Last but not least...I hand cut out the letters to make my sub title...i also glossied these letters too. The bingo card is also from my stash.

I hope u have been enjoying your march inspiration from the design team!!!! Have a great weekend!!!
~tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment