CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 9, 2011

Journal prompt #10

hey everyone...glad to see the weather is gonna be better today!!!! ...how is everyone doing??? I think this week is going slow do far...just because i need a little holiday . We are off to convention this week..that's rite , off to see T!m!!! im so excited!

here is your prompt for this week...

Your Job...love or hate it?

I definitely LOVE LOVE LOVE both of my jobs!!...First as a massage therapist, I love that i am able to help people feel better. I love the social aspect too...i must say that i have the BEST clients in the world!!!!
Also i love working in the store, It allows me to be open and creative. Also i do believe that we have the best client and customers in the world.
tell me about your job....

~tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment