CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 15, 2011

journal prompt #11

Good morning every one!!!! I'm still recovering from the most amazing weekend ever!!!!! the classes were great...watch for lots of new stuff coming in soon, lots of new inspiration!!!!

here is your prompt for week 11.

JOY...describe it!

Joy to me ...is simple. Its sleeping on a weekend, having someone make me a pot of coffee, having my children clean their rooms with out asking. Joy is seeing the first sign of spring... a robin, or tulip bud popping thru the snow. Joy is spending time with friends, laughing and giggling. Joy is a ice cream hug from your children, It's also hearing them sing behind closed doors, and hearing them laugh from deep inside them.
Joy is getting my hands dirty, whether it is in paint or ink, or in the dirt of my flower beds. Joy is the colours of the rainbow, especially orange!!!
Joy is crawling into bed at nite with cool crisp clean sheets, a little peck on the cheek from hubby, and getting 8 hours of rested sleep.

There are so many more joys that i have in my life, but these are just a few of my favorites...
share your joys with me!!!

Have a great week everyone!!!
~tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment