CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 13, 2011

More kit inspiration!

Hey everyone! It looks like spring may actually come this year! I can't wait! There's still a chill in the air, but the temperatures are on the plus side!
So let me show you what else I made with the kit!
This one here of my daughter is a pretty simple one. I cut out a large heart, and stamped on it with some of Tim's number stamps. I cut out the title by hand from the same pink cardstock. Some of the rick rac alond the bottom and top left. I love the white space left. I threaded some of the tulle through buttons. Everything is kit, except the letter stickers, stamp, and buttons. :)
Another one of my boyfriend and I, lol, could you guess? I love that dotted pattern paper, my favourite of the kit! You can't tell in the picture, but I punched out the circles of the paper, and pop dotted them up. Everything is the kit but the stickers for the title.
And here's my card. I cut out a square, stamped "smile" on it, embossed it with black. More tulle threaded through a button, and then on the pink background. A quick and easy card, my favourite! :)
All right, there you go! See you again soon!
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment