CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 9, 2011

Ronni's kit creations

Hey everyone, are you excited and inspired by the latest kit?

Ready to see what I did with it?

I love Kari's instinct for colours and patterns. She has such a knack for putting together papers and embellishments, don't you think? First up is a picture of my daughter. I stamped and embossed with white powder circles. Punched out some circles from the die-cut folder paper that I loved, sewed down a strip of the cool orange paper on the side as well as sewed down the letter stickers of my title, cut out a flourish-y type of base from the patterned paper I used under the photo, added some rick rack, and finished with some maya road acrylic flowers and brads. All is the kit except the buttons, stamps, flowers, title stickers, and brads... they were from my stash.

Up next is a simple one of me and my boyfriend. Inked the edges of the patterned paper, cut out squares with my pinking shears to give a postage stamp look to the patterened paper, painted the hearts black, stamped some orange circles on the white background, added some ribbon and buttons. All is the kit except the stamps, title stickers, paint, and buttons.
I'll have more to show you later this week! Don't want to overwhelm you all at once! :)
Any questions about techniques or products used, please don't hesitate to ask. I love all your comments!
See you soon!
RonniH
and BTW, if you're looking for something to do this weekend, or the next two weekends, come see me in the play that opens tomorrow night in Taber!

No comments:

Post a Comment