CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 22, 2011

Meem's on the loose

Today while I was down at the store I picked up some T!m Holtz alcohol inks. I saw Tammy's T!m tags she had made at convention and loved the inked gears she had made. I am looking forward to making some manly birthday invites for Prestin's 9th birthday coming soon.
I finished my monthly kit and took it down to the store before taking pictures of it to post on the blog. Tomorrow is the recipe swapp for those who participated. I am excited, cause if my creation had to stay in my house for one more night I would have eat them all!.
I have been working on a few small projects that are still NOT completed. Well to end this ramble of a post I'd like to say thank goodness for Family and good Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment