CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 21, 2011

Journal prompt #12





Can u believe we are already 12 weeks into the year??? 40 prompts left to go....let me know if u are following along ...would love hear some feedback


What is your favorite Season?

For me it is definately spring....i love the freshness still in the air in the morning and evenings....i love the sounds of the song birds in the trees. I love that we get more day time hours, even though it is only one it seems like 3 or 4 some days!!! I love seeing my tulip bud popping thru the snow and dirt, and the crocuses blooming in the snow. I love that i have more energy, for those that have seen Bambi, i believe its call .....twitterpaited". I love that my family wants to be out side more. I love all the new baby animals being born, and spending time out the ranch. Most of all i love spring because of days like yesterday when u can see 3 diffrent weathers in a day....snow, rain and sunshine, and still be out side in just a hoodie!!!
tell me ur favorite season?

Ps: pics are of a friends babies from last spring...enjoy!

~tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment