CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 1, 2010

It's August already!

So I hope your summer is going well, and you're finding lots of scrappy time. Me? Not as much as I would like, but that is always true. I've been taking as many pictures as I can, and if you're a friend of mine on Facebook, I'm sure you've seen the ones I've recently taken of my nephews. I've been thinking it's time to go out shooting again, just I should do some house work first.So here's a little of what I have been working on.
I love those Tim Holtz number and butterfly stamps. And I can't seem to do any layouts without flicking ink or mists all over the place. Yummy buttons, too.My title I think is kind of fun. No one said it has to all be the same colour, and it adds to the meaning of it. A play on words is always fun!Hope you're a little inspired, and I hope too that you can double click the photos to see them larger.
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment