CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 7, 2010

Scraplifting yourself

Ever try scrap lifting a design of your own? I did just the other day, have a look...


Remember this layout (above) that I showed you the other day? Well I liked it so much, I tried using the same basic design again, but a little different. The second time, I gave it a quarter turn, and added a few more photos.

I also changed the placement of the buttons, and this time, sewed through my title. I didn't have any journalling, allowing the title to speak for itself. Last time, on the Awesome layout, my artisan shape was cut out of patterned paper, this time, I cut it out of cardstock.


These are all very subtle difference, and there are a few more that I did, that I haven't mentioned, but they all make for a unique layout. I hope you give this a try soon!
Hope you all have a good weekend, and we'll chat again soon!
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment