CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 13, 2010

I really am a summer kinda girl. I love the hot weather. It doesn't feel to me like this has been a very warm summer at all, even though I heard on the radio the other day it was to be the hottest, driest summer on record. They must have been talking out east? I haven't really had the fans on, or even run the air conditioning in the car more than once or twice. Maybe I'm just that cold blooded that the heat makes me feel normal. lol
Anyways, I wanted to show you quickly a few quick pictures I took of a photo shoot of my youngest daughter and my parents last week. The rye field was amazing, and the lighting was perfect. I can't wait to find some time this weekend to scrap these pictures, and the other 150 I took that day.

See you again soon!~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment