CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 5, 2010

happy summer!!!!

Hi everyone , I hope that the summer has been keeping u all well. Can u believe the kids go back to school in just 3 weeks:):):)

Here is a little something ive been working on. The pics were from last summer when my nieces came to visit. I was waiting for the perfect paper and cosmo cricket's "DeLovely" is just that.
I built this whole mini album, I had a binder assembly(thanks kari) and the pages, with some chipboard i made the pages that i had fit the binder and cut some 12x12 acrylic to make the covers. You can see this mini album in the store, its called "Summer Hats"

Enjoy!!!
~tam~












2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I saw it in the store the other day and I LOVE it...colors are perfect....everything is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete