CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 2, 2011

Happy New Year....

WOW ...did u guys see the post below by Ronnie??? absolutely awesome....U must admit we do have an awesome design team and staff here at Embellished!!!! There is so much talent here!!!

So with the start to a new year, I have some new things to tell you...things will be a little different this year, but I do believe that u will all be very surprised and very happy!!!!

This year my commitment to the blog will be done through an Art Journal...I hear so many people say that they never journal on their layouts, well pics can tell most of the story, but journaling will tell the emotion...

Every week i will put up a prompt on what you are journal about and I will put my response, sometimes it maybe raw emotion, and just the truth (unless it is very personal then I will just let u know what I wrote about)...So get yourself a book u can write in, keep this and don't be afraid to use some of this journaling on your layouts.
Also feel free to post your reply back to us, we so love it when u share with us here on the blog!!!
so on with the show.... I hope that you enjoy the year of journaling!!!!

#1) WHAT'S BUGGIN' YA???

What's bugging me today?.... Is how crankified my children are!!! they did not get enough sleep last night...Little do they know they are headed to bed early :)
Another thing buggin me ...THIS SNOW!!! People become so stupid, when the snow flies, it's like their brains go south for the winter!!! We become moody, tired and forget how to drive, grrr it just pi$$es me off...That's whats bugging me today!!!!

~tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment