CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 12, 2011

Art journal idea:

hey everyone...just wanted to show you how i'm doing my journal for the art journal...now remember all it takes is really a pen and paper, you dont need anything fancy....

speaking of fancy....i started with the "fancypants" note book.
sorry for the poor quality photo's poor lighting tonite:(





Then i took the 12x 12 pages and cut them in half, rigth in the book so that i would have almost enuff pages to do my whole year...i will have to add 4 half pages later on...and i will show u process as i go.

I used alot of my sticker letters to do the titles of my prompts, and just hand journalled the answer to the prompt....(the reason u see a purple ruler on the bottom half of the page is to hide one of the next prompts...I wont show all my pages but i will throw a few up here and there.
Please feel free to put your answers in the comment section and share with us..we love to hear feed back.


Thanks for looking!!!
~tam~

2 comments:

  1. Love the embellishment at the bottom of the page. Is that a sticker or a rub-on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its actually the paper its self.
    tam

    ReplyDelete