CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 18, 2011

Good Morning!!!!

hey everyone!!! looks like the weather is gonna get better this week...yeahhhhhh!!!

So we have some exciting things coming up with the design team..watch for news soon!!!!

is there anyone out there following the journal entries??? Give me some feed back... let me know what ya think, or what your responses are....

#3 Do you have any regrets???

Everyday, I try to look back over my day and see if there is anything that needs to be "fixed".If there is i try to get it back to normal with in 24 hours, if i don't, i wont sleep at nite. I usually dream about it, the situation or the person. I like to have balance in my life.
I try to not let things linger so that i dont regret letting something go.
There is ONE thing i do regret, that is...... trying that first cigarette, knowing that i have an addictive personality!!! But this year will the year for better health for myself. I do have a plan to quit, and have a good friend in place to help me to make that happen!!!!( or ill be running naked in the coulee's this summer..lol)
Other than that, rite now i have no other regrets, and hope that i can go thru the rest of my life with none.


When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” Alexander Graham Bell

If only. Those must be the two saddest words in the world.” Mercedes Lackey

I hope that you have a wonderful day, with no regrets!!!!!!

~tam~

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tam,

    I am actually writing all my answer's in my journal. I write to my kids daily. I have done this for years but fell behind when Aarin was born. Just since january I have started again. At the end of the day in which you ask a question I put my answer. I find it very inspiring to write. Thank you for starting this journal journey!.
    Love Big bad Meem's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quotes you found Tammy!
    RonniH

    ReplyDelete