CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 24, 2011

good monday morning!!!!!!

Hope that u all had a wonderful weekend!!!! We had 2 birthday parties here for Az, she turned 12 on Friday...where does the time go??? I cant remember life with out them!!!!

Here is your prompt:

#4 How do you accessorize?

With my job as a massage therapist, I cant really wear any jewellery, especially anything on my hands and wrists. Im not really a bling bling girl anyway. At the moment I cant even find my wedding rings....I tucked them away to well...I know that I will find them when I'm not looking for them!!
When I get dressed up to go somewhere my girls like to help me accessorize, usually a necklace and some earrings, and sometimes a bracelet.
I always have my nose ring, and my 2nd holes in my ears with earrings...but usually all ya get!!!!!

Have a great week everyone, chat soon.

~tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment