CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 15, 2011

Wontcha take a picture for me?

Feel like being inspired today? Go grab your camera, and take a picture from or of your back door. I know it's cold out, but suck it up princess, it'll only take a minute.

I've got some amazing frost patterns on the windows of my back door, and instead of worrying about how I should really fix that, I'm enjoying taking pictures of it. The windows look quite pretty really. I'm amazed by the amount of snow we have, even though I shouldn't, cause it is, after all, January. If we had this much snow in say, August, then I'd really have a right to be upset.

So go grab your camera right now, and go take that picture. Don't worry, I'll wait here for you.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*random humming while I'm waiting*
*
*
*more humming
*
*
*
*
Oh good! You're back! How was it? Did you actually go outside?? Yah, I don't blame you.

So now you got this picture, what are you going to do with it?? If you're a scrapper, scrap it! Title ideas? "The view from my door" "Winter Wonderland" "Gag, I hate winter" "Gotta get some better insulation for the door" ...are some ideas that come to my mind.

If you're not a scrapbooker, hang on to that photo, get it printed, and start an album titled, "Random pictures Ronni talked me into taking", cause, you know, I am going to ask you take random photos again this year. Probably eleven more times. If you're scrapping this, you could make up a whole scrappy album dedicated to this too.

Btw, here's the photo of my back door, enjoy your Saturday, see you again soon!
~RonniH.

1 comment:

  1. I took a picture the other day of my icicles hanging from our roof. I took them through the window as I was in my pj's and didn't want to get dressed and go out. They turned out pretty good. I'll have to post them on my facebook site soon as I figure it out!! LOL love your blogs on here Ronnie! xoxox Love Aunty xo

    ReplyDelete