CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 12, 2011

Journal Prompt #2

hey everyone....isnt this just lovely weather we are having!!!!!! grrr bring on the sun!!!

Here is your prompt for this week, its a little deeper than last weeks, its something to think about:

Describe your faith:

I was baptised Catholic when i was 12 yrs old, I really love celebrating the Mass, I find it very beautiful. I believe that God created the earth and every thing on it. I believe that He sent his only Son to die for our sins.

I try to pray daily, and not just when i "need" something. My morning prayer is ...
God thank you for today, please help me to be a better person today. Bless my thoughts , words and actions, that I may be more like your son, Jesus. Bless my family and friends as they go thru their day, please take care of them.....Amen

I want to have a closer relationship with God and know that all i have to do is open my heart to HIM!!!


I hope these prompt are helping you to do dome deeper and meaningful journalling..have a great day!!!!

~tam~

1 comment:

  1. Can you show some examples of how you are doing these prompts? Would be really helpful, thxs. so much.

    ReplyDelete