CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Morning everyone! Do you make new year resolutions? Several years ago, I resolved to make no more new year resolutions, and so far, so good. Lol. Honestly though, I don't make resolutions per say, but I do look to see what I can do to improve my life, and (surprise!), it's usually scrapbook related. I've done Ali Edward's "One Little Word". I've taken 12 photos on the 12th day of every month. I'm not sure yet what to do for 2011. I'm leaning toward documenting myself at least once a month, which forces me to have pictures of myself taken. If you know me in real life, you'd realize what a challenge this is for me. I'm far more comfortable behind the lens, than in front of it. And my hair and glasses are changed almost daily. Lol.There are some interesting things on the horizon for me. I decided to audition for a play, and I got a part! Yay me! I'll be Mrs. Kirby in "You Can't Take it With You" which is scheduled to show at the end of March. I have an exam to take for my job. I'll be teaching some interesting classes for Embellished! (more information to follow soon, but I'm seriously so excited to be doing my thing, I could die! And I think you'll love it too!) I'm very excited for my future, and I'm glad that I scrapbook so that I can document them. I'm taking you all along for the ride! *grin*
I'm looking into doing some sports in the spring. Gasp! I know! Me and sports, who knew, right? But I'd like to be a little more active this year. I want to do more with my photography. I'm trying to spend more time with my family and friends, and just enjoying being in the moment. I would like to travel a bit more too. My life is great, and I want to share it. :) So here's a few of my photos that I've taken not long ago. My boyfriend and I went on a road trip to Lundbreck, and despite the snow/rain and cold, I got some amazing photos. I love going out there, so much fun. And the company I got to keep was pretty awesome too. :)
All the best to you and yours,
~RonniH.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! Happy New Year Ronnie! May 2011 be a year where all your dreams come true and be filled with Love, Faith, Honor and Family and Friends! Love Aunty Shirley xoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics ronnie....i wish i could look at things like u do...maybe one day ill learn..wink wink !!!

    tam

    ReplyDelete