CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 13, 2011

Take a picture time!

So I mentioned last week that I had a bit of a car accident? Nothing serious, really, but the damage to my P.T. Crusier was expensive. Lesson learned? Carry more than PLPD for insurance. Good news is, I get a new car! And guess what I got??

Another P.T.! This one is a girl (the old one was a boy, named, uh, Petie) and I wanted to name it Repeat, but my daughter veto'd my suggestion, and has dubbed her Stevie. It's a purty red, with heated leather seats, and a sunroof! *swoon!* I've always wanted a sunroof. This one opens either all together, or will vent. Love that feature!! It's an older model, but has very low klicks.
Which brings me to today's post. Your picture challenge for today (or if you tend to procrastinate, later this week, lol) is to take a picture of your ride. Document this, does your vechile have a name? Do you love it? Hate it? Just grateful that it gets you from point A to point B? Do you buy new? Used? You don't have a car? Truck? Van? Sled dogs? Runners? Take a bus? Whatever you use to get you from here to there, take a pic and write some stuff about it!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! See you soon!
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment