CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 7, 2011

I dislike winter...

So my youngest daughter has a snow day today. I think it's the 3rd or 4th one this year? I had a minor car accident on Saturday, and since I needed to take care of some business because of it, I thought I'd take the day off too. I'm ok, my passengers were ok (my oldest daughter and her boyfriend's sister), but my car.... um, not so much. I'm looking into repairs for it. The damage isn't bad bad, but until I have it looked at, I'm not sure if it'll make more sense to repair it, or replace it. Sadly, I now have a fine I have to pay too. My ego is more damaged than anything. Did you know that there is a $287 fine for missing a stop sign? No? Me either, but I do now.

So that's my interesting life news. I'd rather discuss scrappy stuff. Here's a layout I did recently of my sweet nephew, Jack.
This fall we went to a pumpkin festival, and while there, he showed me his dinosaur face. Gotta love 4 year olds! The patterned paper is from Studio Calico. I seriously *heart* that paper! I traced Maya Road chipboard letters onto cardstock for the title. A rub-on went on the bottom right circle. I punched some stars out of double sided sticky tape, and added some glitter. And then I traced a star on the blue patterened paper for a journal block. Ink on the edges of everything, and done!
Enjoy the rest of the day, and I'll be back later this week with more scrappy goodness to share with you!
~RonniH.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and the girls are OK. Cars can be replaced but people can't! xoxox Breaking rules can be expensive!! LOL Love reading and seeing what you do on here. Take care. love you. Aunty xxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot! I am like my mom and love winter! I love the hibernating slow down feel, the pristine look of fresh snow, the fresh crisp smell of snow and the wonders of how Mother nature can always change and surprize us! xoxoxoxo Love Aunty - again! xoxox

    ReplyDelete