CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 15, 2011

prompt #7

hey everyone!!!! hope all is well with you!!! we have had the dreaded headcold finally come thru our house and it has hit me like a brick!!!!

here is prompt #7

What are your valentines day traditions???

In our house we usually do dinner out, or I make hubby's favorite dinner which is Chicken Enchillada's from the cambell soup cook book. This year we ate out on Sunday nite and had Chinese food!!! We take the girls with us out too.
Hubby always comes home with a dozen roses for me and always 2 single roses for the girls. Usually i get red, but there was no red ones left and I got yellow this year...they are so pretty, especially with the 2 pink in the bouquet. take a look...


I hope that u all had a wonderful Valentines day!!! and got treated by your sweetie!!! I spent all nite in bed!!!!

Dont forget we have a few spots open for the anniversary crop too, if u cant make the whole weekend book a part time spot...we hope to see u all there!!!!

~tam~



1 comment:

  1. Oh Shane is such a good dad and husband! Roses are gorgeous no matter the colour!
    ~RonniH

    ReplyDelete