CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 9, 2011

happy wednesday!!!!!

hey everyone!!!! just droppin by to give you your journal prompt for this week!!

so what i am doing with the kit, is ...i will include one layout that will be on of my prompts for the month, so watch for that !!!

Prompt#6

Describe your Spouse:

My hubby, really is my "geek in tinfoil"!!! most days;)!!! He is very loving, caring and strong!!! He is a manly man, big and burly, just like i like em!!!! He is the one i run to when i need a shoulder to cry on, or just need a hug!!! He has a great sense of humor, great personality, and i think we fit together very well!!! He is talented, a cutie and respects that i need gurl time too!!!
He is even sending me to see my boyfriend Tim Holts...now thats a good man!!!!

enjoy your prompt this week
chat soon
~ tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment