CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 10, 2011

It's not midnight yet!

I've been having a crazy week! Which is a good thing!! But I'm tired and swamped, and writing this at 10 to midnight, but that doesn't matter. I hope you've been able to carve out a little scrappy time for yourself? Me, not so much, but I'm hoping to soon. However, I'm sure you've heard by now that KITS ARE BACK!! And I have a sneak peek to show you!

It was so much fun to work with. I love Kari's flair for colours. She has such a knack for picking different manufacturers and making it all work. I loved working with this kit, and I think you'll love it too.

Here's a little tease!
Tempting little picture, huh? Have a good night, dream of scrappy things, you know I will!
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment