CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 11, 2011

Ronni's kit pages

Looks like spring is finally coming, doesn't it? About time! Lol!

Are you curious to see what I did with this kit? It honestly was one of my very favourite set of papers that we've had to date. I made so much with it! For this page of my daughter, I cut out a scalloped border out of black cardstock, and added it to the right side, topped with some red buttons (my stash). I covered some of the circles with blue cardstock, and inked the edges. A few bows of the red ribbon finished them nicely. I did up my title from my stash of letter stickers, and cut out a journal box from the patterned paper. Simple, but I love it!
This sweet little girl is my boyfriend's niece, Taylor. Isn't she cute? I matted her photo on black cardstock with a small small border, and then matted that on the brown. I made the best bowtie I've ever made in my life and tied it onto the matting. I punched out some photo corners and some butterflies, and dazzled them up with some pearls (my stash). I used some Tim Holtz letters, and traced them and cut them out. I used one of the ticket stubs under the title to add a little interest and journaled right onto the page.

So there's the first bit of my take on the kit, more to follow this week!
~RonniH.

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud to call you my niece! Great job per as usual you talented lady! Love Aunty xoxo

    ReplyDelete