CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 15, 2011

More kit love from Ronni


I loved this kit, and found it easy to create so many things. My card is adorable (if I do say so myself, lol) Just some leftover cardstock and patterned paper, and a little lace thrown in for fun!
And this last one... LOVED LOVED LOVED the polka dot patterned paper. I matted Bob's pic on brown c/s, and added that to bits and pieces of patterned paper. Punched out some hearts and butterflies. The journal block in the one sheet of patterned paper made for an excellent title. I cut out some of the flowers and pop dotted them in the top left corner too. Fun stuff, no?

And speaking of fun stuff!!! Oh! My! Gosh! I stopped in at Embellished last night! Have you seen the new Tim Holtz stuff??! I loved it all! I fondled it all! I bought a lot of it! There were bingo chip numbers! And new letter stickers! And mixed media stickers! Binder rings!Just drool worthy fun stuff! I'm thinking I want some of the pen nibs and the pocket watch, but alas! I had to get my taxes done. *sad face* Lol

Anyways, enjoy the winter wonderland that is spring today. I'm hoping to go off on a shooting spree of the photographic kind today, if I don't have to be up to my knees in slush. See you again soon, cause I can't wait to show you what I want to do with that new Timmy stuff!
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment