CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 13, 2011

More kit...

Hey my scrappy friends, how are ya'll today? Ready to see more of my kit stuff?
With this one, I inked the edges of the red c/s, and cut an artsian shape out of the numbered patterned paper. I painted the dots with black paint, and adhered them randomly. Using some stickles, I highlighted the "one" on the patterned paper. I matted the picture of the birthday balloons on black c/s, and added some buttons (my stash) to the corners. A bow and a stapled journal box detailing my nephew's first b-day, and it was done. :)
This one too, is one of my favourites, even though it's relatively simple. Some cut out squares (that I stamped on and added buttons to from my stash), a rectangle, and a photo matted on blue c/s are draw your eye to the photo. The chipboard key is also from my stash, and I heat embossed it with gold, and inked it up a bit. I loved the yellow ribbon, but originally it was too wide to tie around the end of the key, so I trimmed a little piece, and used that. I had a leftover piece of patterned paper that I had punched butterflies from, and liked it, and added it. I stamped on the journalling, sorry it's so faint to read! It says: You're just my type. (even if you do shoot canon) I'm always teasing Bob about our camera choices. I'm an Olympus girl in love with a Canon boy. Lol. Maybe I'll be able to convert him one day. Lol.
So there you go, stay tuned for more this week. :)
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment