CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jun 15, 2011

I *heart* Waterton

If you're my friend on facebook, then I'm sorry, you've seen these pictures before. If you're not my friend on facebook, why not? Lol. I thought I'd just stop over here quick and show you some of my favourite pictures I got last weekend when I was in Waterton with my boyfriend. It was just a day trip, but it's my favourite place in the world to go. I love the mountains, the walking trails, all the tourists, the candy store, the flora and fauna that are there to take photos of, and did I mention the candy store??I can and have spent all day just taking pictures, and I can't wait to go again next weekend. I plan on a mini-scrapbook of my favourite places, and lots of these photos will be in it. By the way, if you want to, you can click on the photos to make them bigger. :) Till next time, have a good day!
~RonniH.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I love your picture inspiration! I have been lacking on taking pictures period, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete