CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jun 16, 2011

I also heart b&w photos

So would you like to see more of the photos I took in Waterton?
I love black and white photos, there's something about them that leave so much to the imagination. I like the timeless quality of them. And most (if not all) digital cameras that are made make it easy to take b&w. My Olympus takes that feature, and takes it one step further with a grainy film option. You don't get that on your Canon, my Dear Boyfriend. :) I love the way the Prince of Wales hotel looks kinda spooky. The clouds were amazing that day, probably because of all the wind...
So that's what I got for now, hope I inspired you! I have some really cool pictures of a bear to show you later too! Enjoy the rest of the day!
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment