CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Oct 18, 2010

A year of challenges...

You've seen me do a layout similar to this before, and I liked it so much, I've decided I'm going to do it every month. In fact, it was the basis of my last challenge for you (no patterned paper) And I'm challenging you to try it too.

I wish I could say these questions are mine, but they're not. I found them on the web, and when I find the source, I shall link you up.Regardless, this is your challenge, to do a layout of your "currents". They are: eating. wearing. thinking. weather. wanting. drinking. listening. enjoying. wondering. needing. feeling.

Nothing earth shattering, but I like how I had to stop and think about what was current for me at this moment.

Feel free to have fun with this. I really played up my background and used few embellishements, because I wanted the journalling to stand out. I'm hoping you can double click on it to see it bigger if needed.
Have fun, see ya again soon!
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment