CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Oct 21, 2010

Happy Thursday!

I have only one niece, and I love taking photos of this little girl. She's very photogenic like all little girls, but she is also sweet and funny and incrediably loveable. I got this photo of her when I was taking photos earlier this summer. The back lighting was fantastic and the picture begged to be in black and white.

I added a little mist to the backround. Punched out some butterflies. I had some sequins kicking around for ages and ages, and they were perfect.



Did you notice the dandelion stamp that was embossed in the lower left corner of the layout?


A better look at the spray mist and butterflies. Just makes me happy when a layout comes together so well. :)
Enjoy the rest of your day!
~RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment