CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jul 23, 2010

I am a slacker!

Sorry what can I say......I have been so bad this week. Thanks to Ronni for covering for me lol I have nothing to share. I havent been working on anything lately.

I have been hanging out with my sister and Kbear. I have been veggin' and taking photos. I have some cute waterpark pictures from when we took the kids a couple of weeks ago. I have my cruise photos to work on. i have some cards to make. I have my Alaska photos to go through and order/print.

oh I have lots to do and work on. I just dont have the motivation to do it. Sorry ladies (and gentlemen). I am slacking. And you know what? It kinda feels good! LOL

But we are a couple of weeks behind on our challenges bc of the darn technical issues we had. I am hoping to be able to post a couple this weekend for you to look at.

Wish me luck!

~~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment