CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jul 20, 2010

How's your summer?


How's your summer so far? I have a quick layout to show you I did of my daughter's "summer shoes" (btw, the photo has some post processing done, so it looks better in real life)
This is actually a very simple layout, done with just a few products. The cardstock and patterned paper are Jilly Bean. I have a total love affair happening right now with kraft cardstock! I used a page from a mini-album (from Fancy Pants, I believe) to cut out my artisian shape. I cut out a few flowers from the remaining patterned paper, and inked the edges of them too.
I had a Little Yellow Bicycle transparency that I put under the title (that has the intials of the days of the week on it) A few buttons. The number stamp is from Tim Holtz, and the journal block is Autumn Leaves. I sewed right through my title. Added some cute little letter stickers as a subtitle, a little ink around the edges and some pen work, and ta-da!
Hopefully everyone is finding their way to us, I heard there were some problems with the last blog. As always, I love to hear your comments, and if you have any questions about the layout or any techniques, please just ask! I love to hear from you!
See you soon,
RonniH.

No comments:

Post a Comment