CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 23, 2011

In honour of the summer that was...

I wonder if summer will ever arrive? Dont get me wrong. I am not a fan of the heat, sun, bugs, fresh air....you know all those things that go along with the most loved season. But I am kinda getting tired of the grey and blah weather.


After a rainy long weekend here, I just puttered around the house. I scanned in a few layouts I recently completed. Thought I would share here with you since it has been awhile since my last share.


We spent a lot of time last summer (on the nice days) at the waterpark on the Westside with our friend and her kids. Kbear also spent a week at the lake with the family (yup, there are a few more layouts to be completed on that trip!).


Thanks for looking! ~~Melanie






***sorry for the unclickable images. They wont go larger. Something to do with this blog and the system that I use to stitch my layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment