CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nov 7, 2010

Lookie what I have here for you all!

The September kit!

I did layouts and a card with this one. I didnt want to stop working with it. I love the colours and the texture of the papers. This is one fun kit. It is addictive for ALL Layouts - not just school themes!


I tried to pull out some school photos to include in them for you to laugh at, but I didnt get time to do that part. Sorry!

Here you go! Kits should be ready at the store shortly. I know they are very limited - I believe we have 12 of them.
Sorry for some blurry parts on the pages - it is due to the buttons and 3D embellies that I used. To see them upclose and personal (but not too personal lol) head over to the store.


~~melanie





No comments:

Post a Comment